A Different Kind of Solenoid Valve
1704-100 used to scuttle Autonomous Underwater Vehicles. This custom solenoid valve is used where “zero” leakage is essential for long-term bubble-tight service. 1704-100 is not submersible. No adjustments: The most important feature! Can you imagine having to adjust valves in a remote location? This feature additionally results in long life, low maintenance, high resistance to shock and vibration, and greatly increased reliability.
- Latching solenoid valve, normally closed, 2-way 2-position
- Operating fluid pressure: to 3,000 psid
- Fluid media: seawater
- Bubble tight closure ( “zero” leakage)
- Flow: 0.10” ESEOD
- Inlet Fluid Port: 2-112 face seal
- Electrical: 3 amps@24vdc, pulse duty
- Materials: Stainless steels
- Size: 1.32” thick x 1.9” wide x 2.9” long
- Approx. weight: 18 oz.
Submersible Solenoid Valve 1719
- Solenoid operated valve, latching, 2 way, 2 position, normally closed.
- Contamination tolerant seat.
- Bubble tight closure (“zero leakage”
- Flow: 0.12” ESEOD (Cv = .28)
- Manifold mounted, face seals.
- Operating fluid pressure: 3,000 psid.
- Electrical: 24vdc, 3 amps, pulse duty.
- Size: 2” wide x 5.6” long x 3.9” tall.
- Weight: 3.6 lb.