Subsea Solenoid Valve Features
The valve and solenoid assembly: Precision valve balancing and a short valve stroke translate to low solenoid actuation force over a short solenoid air gap, resulting in small, high flow, low wattage and fast response solenoid valves.
A Different Kind of Solenoid Valve
- Designed to resist shock and vibration by eliminating seat impacting. In fact they don't have adjustment screws because they never need to be adjusted.
- Precision balancing allows for a smaller valve and smaller solenoid.
- The valve seat seals on the spool O.D. to provide a full flow with a short valve stroke, low pressure drop and a smaller solenoid.
- Resilient seats provide “Zero” leakage and a high tolerance to fluid contamination.
- Shock and Vibration resistant: No adjustments and screws to vibrate loose. Stroke control across flat metallic surfaces eliminates the need for adjustments and prevents seat impacting. The resilient seats are separated from the stroke control, resulting in high resistance to damage from shock and vibration.
- Small valves utilizing small solenoids are the result of the combination of precision pressure balancing and short stroke.
- Bubble-tight seat closure.
- Resilient seats resist damage and provide high tolerance to contamination.
- The valve seats are located on the O.D. of the spool to provide full flow and low pressure drop.
- Corrosion resistant metals are compatible with the fluid. Electron beam welded hermetically sealed solenoid construction. Underwater connector: Underwater connectors are usually on the top of the solenoid, for use in extreme ocean depth.
- Precision pressure balanced seats and piston seals are on accurate and equal diameters, providing for low operating forces.
- Fluid pressures: To 6,000 psi differential for resilient seat valves. (Other valve options include metallic hard seat designs and non-extrusion resilient seat designs capable of differential pressures to 20,000 psid.)
- Solenoid section: Corrosion resistant metals.
Also read Deepwater Means Smaller
Please contact us for pricing and delivery. Orders placed are custom manufactured. Products are not inventoried.