HYDRACON COMPANY, INC.
Hydracon warrants its products to the original consumer purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale by Hydracon, as shown in its shipping documents, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Without charge, Hydracon shall repair or replace product found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship within the warranty period provided that:
- The product has not been subjected to abuse, neglect, accident, incorrect wiring (not our own), improper installation or servicing, or use.
- As to any prior defects in materials or workmanship covered by this warranty, the product has not been repaired or altered by anyone except Hydracon or its authorized service agencies.
- The serial number has not been removed, defaced or otherwise changed.
- Examination discloses, in the judgment of Hydracon, a defect in materials and/or workmanship that developed under normal installation, use and services.
- Hydracon is notified in advance and approves the return, and the products returned to Hydracon transportation prepaid.
Hydracon does not assume the costs of removal and/or installation of the product or any other incidental costs which may arise as the result of any defect in materials or workmanship nor be liable for consequential damages.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Any warranty implied by law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness, is in effect only for the duration of the express warranties set forth above. No representative or other person is authorized to give any other warranty or to assume for Hydracon any other liability in connection with the sale of its products. Hydracon shall not be liable for consequential damages resulting from the use or installation of its products.
Hydracon’s Quality Control System conforms to MIL-I-45208A.
Particular responsibilities of the purchaser:
Damage resulting from improper testing methods by the user is the responsibility of the purchaser. Damage from improper maintenance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Proper application of any product sold by Hydracon Company is the responsibility of the purchaser.