PROOF PRESSURE TEST REPORTS
Test Report #1
TITANIUM HEADER P/N 1812-003, used on Hydracon Switch Models 1812-100 and 1801-201.
SWITCH UNIT TESTED: E-B weldment of 1812-001 Housing and 1812-003 Header. Header pressure tested open face.
TEST DATE: 25 FEB. 2004
EQUIPMENT & INSTRUMENTS USED:
- Pressure Vessel: Model 1801-071, made by Hydracon for 1801-200
- Hand Pump: Enerpac P80
- Pressure Gauge: Ashcroft, 6,000 psi (each mark = 50 psi)
- Weighing scale: Acculab digital #GS1-200
CONDITIONS: Ambient temperature: 65 deg F.
- Unit weight before hydro test: 1.855 oz.
- One unit was bagged and installed in the pressure vessel and filled with mineral oil.
- Pressure was applied to 5,000 psi, and maintained at 4,500 psi +/- 100 psi for one hour
- The unit was removed from pressure vessel, cleaned, and weighed.
- Unit weight after hydro test: 1.855 oz.
OBSERVATIONS & CONCLUSIONS:
- Visual inspection: No visual deformation.
- Change in weight: none (no mineral oil leaked into sealed switch chamber).
Tested By: Alex Pullos, 25 Feb. 2004. ________________________________________