- Ocean Submersible
- Seal-less, Magnetically Coupled
- The force is unaffected by the ocean pressure
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Electron beam welded
- Meets IPX8 of IEC529
This solenoid can be used for pulling latch pins, toggles, or for releasing hard ballast. Read more about Pulse Operation of DC Solenoids.
Other models available.
- Electrical: 2 amps @ 24vdc (continuous duty)
- Design ambient ocean depth pressure to 4,500 psi
- Stainless steel welded construction
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Size: 2.5” dia. x 4.0” long (plus connector)
- Available with choice of underwater connector
- Armature included
Pull force (lbs.) vs stroke (air gap) for Model 1900-104 (approximate values)
|Volts / Air Gap||.062″||.125″||.188″||.250″|
|12 VDC||22 lbs.||7.5 lbs.||3.5 lbs|
|24 VDC||46 lbs.||26 lbs.||16 lbs.||8 lbs.|
|36 VDC||55 lbs.||38 lbs.||26 lbs.||18 lbs.|